WWE NXT 2.0 Quick Recap for Sept. 6, 2022
Matches Tonight: Six (approx. 57 minutes)
- Tag Team Match: Doudrop & Nikki A.S.H. vs Toxic Attraction. Doudrop & Nikki A.S.H. pulled off the win. Doudrop was busted open a bit (looked like a broken nose, perhaps) during the match. 8:19-8:29pm EST.
- Singles Match: Wes Lee vs JD McDonagh. McDonagh won with his “Devil Inside” finisher. 8:34-8:44pm EST.
- Singles Match: Roxanne Perez vs Meiko Satomura. Great match that saw Perez go down swinging, but in style. Meiko picked up the win. 8:52-9:04pm EST.
- Singles Match: Ricochet vs Trick Williams. Ricochet picked up the win in short fashion. 9:16-9:20pm EST.
- Best of Three Series, Round One Match: Nathan Frazer vs Axiom. Great match that saw Axiom pick up the win first. 9:31-8:42pm EST.
- Tag Team Main Event Match: NXT Champion Bron Breakker & Tyler Bate vs Gallus. Bate & Breakker won. After the match, JD McDonagh resurfaced to attack Tyler Bate. 9:54-10:04pm EST.
Miscellaneous Non-Match Segments of Note:
- Damon Kemp Explains Himself: 66 minutes into our program (if you want to watch the replay), Damon Kemp explained why he turned on the Diamond Mine. He explained it was due to jealousy as he felt he was never accepted; he was jealous that Ivy Nile’s opinion mattered more than his, so he plotted to pit Julius Creed against Roderick Strong–and it worked.
- Next Week on NXT 2.0’s One-Year Anniversary Show: The Creed Brothers vs Pretty Deadly with a fan-chosen stipulation for the tag team championship. Tony D’Angelo & Channing Lorenzo vs Cameron Grimes & a mystery partner. “The Super Diva” Quincy Elliot will arrive. Hank (the security guard) vs Javier Bernal. Carmelo Hayes vs an opponent selected by the NXT Universe.